Happy Birthday, Dad

It's my dad's birthday today! One awesome thing about our dad is his hilarious way of nicknaming everyone (and everything) around him. For example, I am Fofans. Lucy is Poohey. Nick is Tiny, Bunny, Tiny-Tutak-the-Famous-Eskimo-Hunter, Nikolaev-the-Famous-Russian-Choreographer and Bundley-Joe-Cool-Rad-Dude-Nick. My dad even calls his favorite fleece "Reddie." I love his nicknames (or should I say code names?) and slang; he always makes us laugh. He also loves to travel out west, grows his own tomatoes and has an amazing answering machine message. We love you, Daddy!
You have read this article family / personal / relationships with the title Happy Birthday, Dad. You can bookmark this page URL http://hollywood-else-were.blogspot.com/2007/04/happy-birthday-dad.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Happy Birthday, Dad"

Post a Comment